We're baaaaack! The batteries have been recharged and there is news a-plenty, so the Bless You Boys Podcast has come out of hibernation!
A wide ranging podcast runs 1:36 (that's what happens when you take time off, there's a backlog of news), featuring the dulcet tones of Allison Hagen, Rob Rogacki, Kurt Mensching, and Al Beaton. We also introduce Patrick O’Kennedy as TigerDog1.
- BYB has access! We're somebody now!
- Allison is headed to MLB's Winter Meetings, plans to stalk Dave Dombrowski.
- The history, the process, the results, the DIBS Awards.
- Little Victor lost the DIBS vote? We want a recount! Heads will roll...
- Justin Verlander sweeps the Cy Young and MVP!
- Dave Dombrowski honored.
- Manager of the Year = overrated.
- Silver Slugger and Glove Glove awards are not to be taken seriously.
Jose Valverde's option picked up.
- Ramon Santiago re-signed.
- Platoons at 2nd and 3rd base? It could happen...
- The return of G$, aka Gerald Laird.
- 40 man roster updates.
- Why won't the Tigers talk about their arbitration decisions?
- Rumor mongering with Yoenis Cespedes, Aramis Ramirez, Mark Buehrle, Octavio Dotel, Coco Crisp, Kelly Johnson, Maicer Izturis, Martin Prado, and Chone Figgins.
- Stupid crazy free agent contracts.
- Gene Lamont will not be freed.
- Patrick breaks down the new CBA.
- Final thoughts are just glad to be back!
Brandon Inge mentions: 2
We apologize for the lack of listener questions. They were left out because the podcast would have been a good 6 hours long otherwise. They'll be back, so no worries.
We LOVE to hear from you. If you would like to have your question on the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.
Click to directly download the MP3, or listen via the streaming version posted below.