"Do not try and bend the bat. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth." "What truth?" "There is no bat. Then you will see that it is not the bat that bends, it is only yourself."
First person to name the movie that the picture caption is loosely quoted from wins a 2010 Austin Jackson Rookie of the Year t-shirt.
What happened so far:
- The Orioles jumped out to a 5-0 lead in the 2nd inning. Home runs by Vladimir Guerrero and Blake Davis had most of the BYB contingent searching other TV channels for entertainment.
- Scherzer calmed down after his 44-pitch 2nd inning and was able to work into the 7th. Keeping the bullpen out of this game has been huge.
- The Tigers got a run back on a Miguel Cabrera sacrifice fly in the 4th.
- The big inning for the Tigers was the 6th: they scored 5 runs on 6 hits, all with two outs. Orioles starter Jeremy Guthrie had been practically untouchable before this.
Topics from the previous thread:
- What else was on TV
- How everyone came back to the game thread once the comeback started