Have been reading some of these lists on the Internet recently. Here's my list.
1) Shin-Soo Choo- 5 tool player, hasn't even been elected to the All-Star game once.
2) Austin Jackson - Has almost the same numbers as Mike Trout this year but while Trout is in the MVP discussion, Ajax didnt even make the All-Sat team. Also Trout missed the first month of the season but Ajax missed almost a month also.
3) Jordan Zimmermann- Only 26 years old, has a 3.44 Career ERA, below average walk rate, also peripherals match up to his ERA.
4) Ben Zobrist- above average hitter, can play most positions and can play them well
5) Madison Bumgarner- Great pitcher, doesn't get as much attention as his fellow pitchers in San Fran.
1) Michael Young- People call this guy underrated! What a joke.
2) Derek Jeter- Don't want to start this whole debate lol.
3) Ryan Howard- Makes a cool 25 million a season. Can't run or defend, doesn't hit for much average, strikes out a ton, and disappears in the playoffs every year. Was worth 1.4 WAR in 2010 and 1.6 WAR in 2011.
4) Jonathon Sanchez- His career ERA is 4.50!!. People overrate him so much because of his no-hitter is 2009. Has great stuff but walks way too many guys. Kansas City kills all pitchers as his ERA this year is 7.76.
5) Jason Kubel- Can't defend, strikes put a ton. He's been playing in the league since 2004 and has accumulated only 5.7 WAR.