BYB Podcast 53 has a running time of 1:13 and features Kurt Mensching and Al Beaton.
- We follow up on Kurt's "EVERYBODY CHILL" post.
- We delve a little deeper into stats with Kurt's latest Detroit News column.
- Miguel Cabrera's hurt...EVERYBODY PANI...what? He's listed as day-to-day and has been playing over a sore ankle for some time? Well, everybody can worry, but just a bit.
- Doug Fister's hurt again, and it's a big time concern.
- Everyone please put away their "Jump to Conclusions" mat, apparently Anibal Sanchez doesn't suck.
- Max Scherzer and the Big Unit, Randy Johnson, have something in common. A very similar K/9 rate.
- Will Al Alburquerque return this season?
- Ryan Raburn is raking! Well, it's only one game, and it's with the Mud Hens, but still!
- Everyone is baffled by Brennan Boesch’s struggles, including Brennan Boesch.
- The Tigers have serious lineup problems with no obvious solutions.
- ESPN’s Keith Law says he can’t put Cabrera in his top 5 for AL MVP.
- @PhilCokesBrain's Tigers Twitter Rankings are here, the Tigers Twitter Rankings are here!
- This week in media idiocy is a twin bill. ESPN's Skip Bayless says something idiotic (not exactly breaking news) and the Seattle Mariners will have no newspaper beat writers when on the road, which is bad news for fans.
- This week's PED shenanigans include Bartolo Colon's suspenion and Melky Cabrera getting inspiration from Stephen Glass and Jukt Electronics.
Blogs mentioned: Brain Matters
Twitter accounts mentioned: Check the sidebar! All BYB associated Twitter accounts are listed. Follow us, follow us to FREEDOM!
We LOVE to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.
Click to directly download the MP3, or listen via the streaming version below.
The BYB Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry or Palm/webOS phone via Stitcher Radio! You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store, Google Play and other device app stores.