BYB Podcast 56 has a running time of 55 minutes and features Kurt Mensching, Allison Hagen and Al Beaton.
- Since we last spoke, the Tigers have put their fans through an emotional wringer.The past week has been the equivalent of riding a roller coaster through the gates of Hell, otherwise known as September baseball.
- The Tigers were both left for dead and have risen from the grave. After sweeps both good and bad, walk-off losses, crazy wins...here we are, pretty much back to where we were a week ago.
- What happened against the Angels? Oh, yeah. The offense disappeared...forever. Or so we thought.
- Tigers vs. White Sox, Doug Fister and Max Scherzer come to the rescue...though it helps the offense rose from the dead!
- Bunting, yay or nay?
- What was Robin Ventura thinking when he asked Kevin Youkilis to bunt? We should send him a thank you card.
Kurt’s column - Lineup questions prove fans care about Tigers: There is a fine line between legit questions and being annoying and repetitive (RAYBURN IS STARTING? FIRE LAYLAND!1!!).
- Ryan Raburn is back on the DL. Is this the last of "2nd Half Raburn" as a Detroit Tiger?
- The new schedule is here, the new schedule is here! Wait a sec...what the Hell? The Tigers' 2013 season ends in...Miami?
- Has the post season awards train derailed for the Tigers’ MVP and Cy Young candidates?
- What is September expanded roster abuse? It's Robin Ventura using hundreds of pitchers, making us sit through 4 pitching changes in an inning.
- Brandon McCarthy had the tweet of the season, but he's lucky to be alive to do so after suffering a skull fracture. Is there some way to protect pitchers that won't change how the game is played?
- The week in media idiocy features Denny McClain, baseball pundit. Why has he been given a soapbox?
- The lightning round includes being overexcited by Avisail Garcia, playoff tickets, Terry Francona's bags and hating on some catcher in Chicago.
Twitter accounts mentioned: @BMcCarthy32
Click to directly download the MP3, or listen via the streaming version below.
The BYB Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone / iPad, Android device, BlackBerry or Palm/webOS phone via Stitcher Radio! You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store, Google Play and other device app stores.