Bless You Boys Podcast 90 has a running time of 1:16 and features Al Beaton, HookSlide and of course, Kurt Mensching.
Listen via the streaming version below.
Note from Al: I WILL be moving the BYB Podcast to a new host by the end of October. It will be Blog Talk Radio. You can check out the BYB Podcast as both an on-demand stream and a downloadable MP3 from this page.
- Surviving the ALDS: The Tigers were on their way to a sweep, were left for dead on the side of the road with fans wanting major changes, then scaring the living crap out of us, and finally on their way to the ALCS.
- The was plenty second guessing of Jim Leyland, but almost all of his moves worked.
- Max Scherzer, roller coaster reliever.
- Justin Verlander, stud ace.
- So much for Jhonny Peralta being rusty.
- Despite playing through what appears to be a major injury, Miguel Cabrera showed why you cannot bench him.
- Who broke Austin Jackson and can he be fixed in time for the ALCS?
- Sonny Gray or Bartolo Colon?
- The Athletics lost the ALDS in Game 4.
- The ALCS features a match up with the Boston Red Sox, and everything (best record, obnoxious fans, Fenway Park) that goes with it.
- Peralta and the Green Monster.
- The Tigers' edge over the Red Sox is their rotation.
- Cowboy Joe West named umpire crew chief of the ALCS. Expect an ump show!
- Contact rate favors the Tigers, Las Vegas favors the Red Sox.
- The playoffs as a referendum on Moneyball .
- Kurt SINGS!
The Bless You Boys Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry, or via the web on Stitcher Radio. You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store, Google Play and other device app stores.