The season might have ended a few days earlier than we all were hoping, but that doesn't mean BYB will be going dormant for the winter. We will have plenty of coverage throughout the offseason, from minor league news to Fall and Winter League updates to Patrick's 10,000 word exposés on the inner workings of the arbitration process, but there are always some dead periods in the dead of winter.
This is where you come in. We have plenty of ideas for things to write, but we want your input on which ideas are worth pursuing and which are worse than Prince Fielder's playoff on-base percentage (too soon?). And as always, we would love to hear any new ideas you have.
Here are a few of the preliminary topics we may or may not explore:
- A poll-driven countdown (or count-up) of the best 50/100 Tigers of all-time
- Profiles of possible offseason trade/free agent acquisitions, similar to these posts from last year.
- 2013 player reviews. We tried to change things up last year, but it flopped miserably.
- Podcasts comprised entirely of Kurt's singing.
- A new buddy-cop TV show based off of CHiPs featuring Phil Coke's Brain and Hookslide.
- A detailed series (complete with MS Paint illustrations) revealing our plans of how to get Samara to assimilate to the Borg.
What do you think?