Bless You Boys Podcast 92 has a running time of 49 minutes and features Al Beaton, and of course, Kurt Mensching. HookSlide has the week off.
Reminder from Al: The new host for the BYB Podcast is Blog Talk Radio. You can check out the BYB Podcast as both an on-demand stream and a downloadable MP3 from this page. If you have been downloading the BYB Podcast via RSS or iTunes, you'll need to change your feeds. Click here for the new RSS feed. Click here for the new iTunes link. If you download the show via a podcast player, make sure you are using the feed labeled "Bless You Boys Podcast - Blog Talk Radio feed." And if you listen via Stitcher Radio, you won't need to change a thing. Thanks for listening and we appreciate your patience!
- Meet Brad Ausmus, managerial flavor of the month!
- It's far, far to early to make any kind of judgment, good, bad or indifferent, about the hiring if Ausmus.
- Gene Lamont and Jeff Jones return. Tom Brookens won't.
- Goodbye Lloyd McClendon.
- Just because there's rumors the Tigers will trade Max Scherzer doesn't mean it's likely to happen. It's improbable, at best,
- Is there a payroll crunch?
- This is Omar Infante's one shot at a huge contract.
- The few Tigers free agency rumors involve closers, the first of which was about Grant Balfour. Expect the Tigers to be linked to any and every closer on the market.
- Awards season is here and we don't give a damn.
- The SB Nation MLB Awards were determined by nerds. Don't blame me, I voted for
The Bless You Boys Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry, or via the web on Stitcher Radio. You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store, Google Play and other device app stores.
•Essay: Jim Leyland’s legacy in Detroit
•Report: Tigers listening to trade offers on Scherzer
•Cabrera named MVP finalist | BBWAA award dates and times
•Offseason target: Nelson Cruz | More possibilities
•Detroit’s arbitration forecast: expensive
•Follow us on Facebook!