Stuff that happened:
- Jhonny Peralta hit a two-run homer in the bottom of the second inning to give the Tigers a 2-0 lead.
- The Braves scored three runs in the top of the third. Once again, Rick Porcello was BABIP'd.
- The Tigers tied the score on a Miguel Cabrera RBI single in the third inning, then took a 5-3 lead on a two-run homer by Omar Infante in the fourth.
Thread stuff that happened:
- A discussion of the best breakfast combos to cure your hangover
- Remembrance of the deliciousness that is Blimpy Burger
- The realization that Netflix exists in Canada