Stuff that happened:
- The offense scored two runs in the top of the first to put the Tigers up 2-0 before Justin Verlander took the mound,
- Verlander looked like his normal self for the first two outs of the game, then allowed two runs in the first two innings while throwing a gazillion pitches.
- The offense then picked up their ace, scoring four more runs in the top of the third to give the Tigers a 6-2 lead.
Thread stuff that happened:
- Lots of Verlander doom
- Old school Nickelodeon >>> everything else
- General awe for Miguel Cabrera