Stuff that happened:
- The Tigers scored a buttload of runs off Astros starter Lucas Harrell. Miguel Cabrera added an insurance run with a solo home run off reliever Jose Cisnero in the top of the sixth.
- Max Scherzer has only allowed three baserunners through six innings.
- Mario and Rod are mystified by the picture-in-picture function on their TVs. Apparently Rod owns an 80-inch television.
Thread stuff that happened:
- Minute Maid Park has a lot of stuff in it
- SanDiegoMick tests the commenter free agency waters
- Rec tutorials for everybody