David Letterman popularized the "Top Ten List." Jeff Foxworthy got famous for his "You might be a redneck if ..." routine. (If you don't know who Letterman and Foxworthy are, just look them up on Baseball Reference - Letterman had awful platoon splits, and Foxworthy had a BABIP that just wouldn't quit.)
Since today is a day off for the Tigers, and since some of us may be going through minor withdrawals for the next 24 hours, in the spirit of wondering what might happen if Letterman and Foxworthy's comedy got together and produced offspring, I give you:
Top Ten Signs You Might Be A BYB Addict
10. You check the BYB home page in the morning before you even check your email
9. You're watching the game at the bar with some friends, and no one understands why you keep calling Don Kelly "The Wizard"
8. You remember significant moments in the season based on what was discussed in the game thread ("Miggy's three-homer game? Oh yeah, that's the day we did all those puns based on 18th-century composers!")
7. You feel a lack of closure after a game until you've read Al's recap
6. You're discussing last night's game with some co-workers, and no one gets your "neck" jokes
5. Your family is seriously worried that you've invented an invisible friend named "G. Wilson"
4. You try to page through Facebook or Twitter posts by hitting the "Z" key
3. Your "bucket list" includes the entry, "Make it to #1 on the Top Ten Commenters list"
2. You're listening to a friend tell an especially long story, and you interrupt his story to request an overflow
And the number one sign you might be a BYB addict ...
1. You bring a carved pumpkin and a stuffed aardvark to Comerica park, just in case