Bless You Boys Podcast 88 has a running time of 1:15 and features Al Beaton, HookSlide and of course, Kurt Mensching.
Download the MP3, or listen via the streaming version below.
Note from Al: I'm contemplating moving the BYB Podcast to a new host, and experimenting with Blog Talk Radio. You can check out the BYB Podcast as both an on-demand stream and a downloadable MP3 from this page.
- The Tigers clinch the Central! Yet some fans are still not happy.
- Jim Leyland is cranky and crusty on the outside, a sentimental crier on the inside.
- Going into the series with the Marlins, the Tigers still had a mathematical chance at home field. Did they fold up their tents too soon?
- What worries you about this team entering the post season?
- Miguel Cabrera is what is at this point. What he isn't is healthy, and won't be anytime soon.
- The Jhonny Peralta outfield experiment begins to mixed reviews.
- Who's on and who's off the playoff roster?
- A wild Wild Card race goes to the final day of the season. But is making the Wild Card game really making the playoffs?
- If Brian McCann and the Braves weren't around to enforce silly unwritten rules and proper home run etiquette, ANARCHY would ensue.
- Bud Selig announces he will step down as MLB Commissioner in January 2015. Will his legacy be positive or negative?
- Kurt goes off on extremists. Extremist sabermatricians, that is.
The Bless You Boys Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry, or via the web on Stitcher Radio. You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store, Google Play and other device app stores.