It's Friday and a little bit slow, so how about some BYOBYB? If you're new to these parts, it's the open thread where you can chat about whatever's on your mind, whether it's the Tigers, baseball in general, or something completely off-topic.
Here are some possible topics to bat around:
Curtis Granderson's Marvin Miller Man of the Year award. (Comments for this should probably go in the FanPost that was posted.)
- What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? Are you going to any parties? If you have kids, are you taking them trick-or-treating?
- How are you feeling about this World Series so far after two games?
- Was last night's episode of Community the best of the season or what?
- I've been eyeing this new Verizon Droid phone, but don't know if I really need something like that. What kind of smartphone are you carrying around?
- What's the last movie you went out to see? (Or, heck, watched on DVD?) I still haven't made it to Where the Wild Things Are, and I'm getting twitchy.
- Are you already sick of pumpkin-flavored stuff (lattes, muffins, donuts, beer, etc.)? Or do you love this time of year? Is there something that isn't yet pumpkin-flavored, but should be? Like a Taco Bell item?
Those are just suggestions, of course. This open thread belongs to you, the people. And with that, have a good weekend. I'm thinking it'll be a light weekend of posts, but we'll certainly have a World Series open thread.