A little under the weather today, so this is more of a link dump than a traditional Morning Lede. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!
- My favorite headline of recent weeks: Tigers prospect Brennan Boesch no longer speaking "Spanglish"
- Jason Beck of MLB.com is always busy. Here's some must-read articles:
- Austin Jackson maturing right before Tigers' eyes
Joel Zumaya is getting hit a lot. The Tigers want to know why. So they are breaking down the video trying to see what's different compared to his past.
Joe Posnanski wrote about Johnny Damon, which is to say he really didn't write about Damon but he really meant to before he got off topic. But since he's Pos you'll want to read it all anyway.
- Nick Underhill writes Daniel Fields did not even make it to his first professional game before the Tigers moved him from shortstop to center field.
- Lynn Henning says the Tigers could eat some contracts in order to start Eddie Bonine in the rotation
and finally, Paul Sporer at Eye of the Tigers has been impressed by Jackson's spring training for many of the same reasons I have.