BOO YAH WE FINALLY HAVE A LEAD
What happened since we last convened:
- The Rangers haven't done much offensively. Ian Kinsler got hit in the helmet, but Ron Washington bunted (!!!) to give the Tigers a free out. Needless to say, there was no scoring in that inning.
- The Tigers, on the other hand, went off* by scoring 3 runs in two innings. Miguel Cabrera, Jhonny Peralta and Austin Jackson all had RBIs.
*In this series, the term "went off" means scoring more than once
Topics from the previous thread:
- 2nd basemen that actually get on base
- Josh Hamilton losing his bat
- Adrian Beltre's long, storied history of trolling
- JIM SCHWARTZ FIST PUMP
- Something about banks
- More Tim Tebow