What happened so far:
- The Rangers scored a run in the 1st inning on a Josh Hamilton sacrifice fly. In related news, Ian Kinsler is getting really annoying.
- Alex Avila (yes, you read that right) tied the game in the 3rd inning with a solo home run to left.
- Delmon Young decided to prove me wrong when I said that he shouldn't be playing by hitting a solo homer in the 4th to give the Tigers a 2-1 lead.
- Inefficient Justin Verlander is rearing his ugly head. He's thrown 63 pitches through 4 innings (18 of those were in the first).
Topics from the previous thread:
- Blind pregame optimism
- CJ Wilson's inevitable contract offer from the Yankees
- Why Twins fans are here
- Brewers fans invading the UP