Sure, the trendy thing would have been to give you five stories to watch as spring training gets underway in Lakeland. But we're better than that around here, right? So we're going to give you 20% more: six spring training stories to follow. What a bargain! So what have we got on tap today?
- The battle at second base among Will Rhymes, Scott Sizemore and Danny Worth.
- The backup roles in the outfield, which will see Brennan Boesch, Clete Thomas and Casper Wells battling for position
- The roles of the lefties in the bullpen and which ones will make the club
- How Phil Coke will adjust to being a starting pitcher
- What health concerns will come up?
- What new wrinkles for the club do Jim Leyland and Dave Dombrowski have in mind?
Six weeks from now, we'll know about these six topics and more.