What happened so far:
- Singles by Victor Martinez and Jhonny Peralta put the Tigers up 2-0 in the 3rd inning. Raburn flew out with the bases loaded to end the inning (just sayin...).
- Paul Konerko's sacrifice fly pulled the White Sox back within one in the bottom half of the 3rd.
Topics from previous thread:
- How much Hawk Harrelson sucks
- Ryan Raburn, and how his presence at 3rd base brings out the best in funny pictures at BYB
- More political stuff (including this rant)
- Alcoholic beverages of choice, naturally
- The use of "Tigs" as an appropriate nickname for this team (hint: it’s not)
- Awful jerseys to purchase