What happened so far:
- A power outage delayed the start of the game by 30 minutes, so no, this slow pace isn't completely because of Brad Penny.
- Speaking of Penny, here's his line: 5 IP, 7 H, 1 ER, 1 K on 71 pitches. Pretty damn good, no matter how ugly it's looked at times.
- The Rays scored their run on a Ben Zobrist RBI double in the 3rd.
- The Tigers have two hits, so no need to prepare for the worst. They have grounded into approximately 57 double plays though.
Topics from the previous thread:
- The Dark Knight and how awesome Michael Caine is
- The earthquake, power outage, and a possible return for Jimi Hendrix
- LMFAO and why the Grammys are a joke
- Throwing cephalopods onto a sports playing surface. Seriously, what kind of fanbase would do that?
- Chemistry, biology, geology and other -ologies. My head already hurts.
- Bugzapping or flamethrowing, not sure which.