What happened so far:
- Doug Fister = awesome. 7.2 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 5 Ks.
- The Royals scored their run on a Billy Butler sacrifice fly. Alex Gordon doubled to break up Fister's perfect game in the 7th inning.
- Jeff Francis = also awesome. 6.1 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 2 K, 1 BB.
- Ned Yost randomly pulled Francis after Miguel Cabrera's single. I think he has money down on the Tigers tonight.
- The Oakland A's are completely worthless. On that note, we're still 5 games up.
- Random fact: Miggy only has two home runs in the month of August. Take that how you will.
Topics from the previous thread:
- The Tiger Wives Association auction, and how none of us can afford the baskets
- How bad Rob's Spanish is
- Various OSUs and whether all their fans are from the same family tree or not
- V-Mart's walk-up music (again)
- Dale refuses to lose