What happened so far:
- The Royals jumped out to a 4-0 on RBIs from Billy Butler, Mitch Maier, Brayan Pena and Johnny Giavotella.
- Bruce Chen mowed through the Tigers lineup during the first five innings. It took an act of God (literally) to knock him out of the game, but he was tagged for three runs by the Tigers offense beforehand.
- In case yesterday didn't panic you enough: Miguel Cabrera tweaked his ankle sliding into 2nd base in the 6th inning. He's still in the game though.
- Gene Lamont has no idea how to judge outfield arm strength (/end rant).
Topics from the previous thread:
- Victor Martinez speculation
- What superstar left-handed pitcher Bruce Chen turns into when he plays the Tigers
- The Rod Allen drinking game (we're playing on Wednesday!)