CAPTION THE PHOTO ABOVE!
What happened so far:
- Less destruction than last night. The Tigers scored a run on a fielder's choice in the 2nd inning when Miguel Cabrera decided to ignore Gene Lamont and run home anyway.
- Cabrera wasn't as lucky the next time he decided to run without permission, getting thrown out on a steal attempt in the 4th inning.
- Will Rhymes had an error. AAA jokes were made.
- Justin Verlander: 4 IP, 5 H, 3 K, 1 BB. Generally, he has looked to be the not-as-impressive Verlander we've seen during some of his recent starts.
Topics from the previous thread:
- Studying abroad (should I go to Australia?)
- College football scandals and photoshops
- Denzel Washington
- Peach cobbler and chocolate frosting (yes, together)
- Donner and other Yooper things
- JV's Sports Illustrated cover