Bless You Boys Podcast 45 is filled with lame, disinterested douchiness, has a running time of 52 minutes, and features Kurt Mensching, Allison Hagen and Al Beaton.
- Congrats to Josh Worn of Walkoff Woodward on joining the Detroit Free Press!
- FYI, Kurt's column will now appear every Tuesday in the Detroit News. Kurt channels his inner Nikita Khrushchev and vows to bury Josh in page views.
- Any hopes of Victor Martinez returning in 2012 have been all but dashed.
- Tigers' designated hitters fail at their own job title.
- What should the Tigers do about Brennan Boesch and right field?
- Considering the trade market is lacking, should the Tigers ride it out with the players they have at 2nd base?
- The composure of Max Scherzer has been amazing.
- Catchers with bad knees don't remain catchers for very long. Is there a position change in Alex Avila's future?
- 3 Tigers farmhands are in the MLB Futures Game.
- The Chicago White Sox acquiring Kevin Youlkis was the first trade shot sent over the AL Central bow.
- Why does anyone watch the ESPY's, let alone report on the nominations? Though we do hope Justin Verlander cleans up at the ceremony...
- Going by the controversy it caused, Aroldis Chapman must have broke countless unwritten baseball rules with his somersaults.
- The Lightning round features Douchey Smurf, Lame Smurf and Disinterested Smurf.
Brandon Inge mentions (soon to be replaced by Quintin Berry): Those of you missing Binge are mentioned in the 2nd base discussion!
Blogs mentioned: Walkoff Woodward.
We LOVE to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.
Click to directly download the MP3, or listen via the streaming version below.
The BYB Podcast can be streamed on-demand over your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry or Palm/webOS phone via Stitcher Radio! You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com, the iTunes App Store and Google Play.