Hi everyone. I've got
16 25 people confirmed out of 40 available tickets for this year's meet-up. From today, there is exactly ONE MONTH before I need everyone's ticket money, as I must pay the Tigers by July 3.
Just to recap some quick info about this year's meet-up:
- It's on August 3rd against the White Sox, 7:08 p.m. start
- Tickets with our group are in section 143 and cost $43 each
- Get your tickets by hopping onto PayPal and clicking "Send Money" to my email address: amh1980 at gmail.com. Please be sure to do two things when you send your payment:
- Mark it as a "gift" to avoid extra fees being taken out of the transaction. If you don't, that means I lose a buck or two per transaction on my end, and you will get the side-eye upon meeting me. This option is located under the "personal" tab after you click "Send Money".
- Put your BYB username - even if you are sure I'll know who you are - as well as your guest's name if you're bringing one somewhere in the notes so I can keep track of who sent what payment.
- It's Fiesta Tigres again, which always includes special pregame guests, a giveaway, and FIREWORKS!
- I've emailed Hockeytown to do pregaming there again like the last few years.
- Coming from out of town? I just reserved the Westin Book-Cadillac for $179 including parking - this is the AAA rate. We usually go to the Westin for drinks after the game, and you may spot players from the opposing team there. The Holiday Inn Express next door has rates starting at $159 and that includes wifi and breakfast.
I think that's it for now. Please let me know if you have any more questions.