A large majority of the Tigers team partook in a pig roast on Thursday to celebrate the off day. Let's try and note all the awesome that is going on here.
In the first video we have:
- Victor Martinez going incognito
- Corona EVERYWHERE
- Yoenis Cespedes at a pig roast (cc: Cespedes Family BBQ)
- Kyle Lobstein feeding an attractive woman dip out of his hand
- New Tiger Ryan Castellanos
But thats not all. Anibal Sanchez graced us with an even more important video:
Ho baby, let's take some more inventory
- A Gatorade towel that was clearly stole from the clubhouse being used as a rag
- Gratuitous swearing when describing Alex Avila's cook job
- Master Chef Avila with a terrific stogie (presumably Cuban)
- Joba Chamberlain wearing a "Chive On" shirt
- Omar Vizquel channeling his inner 70's with something very close to bell bottoms
- And finally, Bryan Holaday GETTIN' AFTER a beer
Here is hoping these get togethers continue, if not for fostering team building, at least to provide even more entertainment.