We were gone for a minute -- or two months, who's counting? -- but now we're back! The podcast formerly known as The Bless You Boys Podcast has returned with a vengeance, and just in time to weigh in on the most tumultuous week in Detroit Tigers baseball in recent memory.
Topics in this episode include:
- What happened to the podcast?
- Dave Dombrowski's unceremonious "release" on Tuesday
- Why wasn't the Ilitch family involved in Al Avila's introductory press conference?
- Why was Dombrowski allowed to manage the trade deadline instead of Avila?
- Will Avila be able to fill Dombrowski's shoes as general manager?
- The trade deadline, and how the new players fit in to the Tigers' system
- What's wrong with Justin Verlander?
- Listener questions!
- Do the Tigers have a chance in 2015?
We also want you to name our podcast, and we're bribing you to do so! The generous folks at Don Kelly T-Shirts are offering up some free swag -- both a t-shirt of your choice, as well as some Rod and Jim coozies -- to the person that comes up with the best name for our podcast, chosen by Hookslide and Rob. Don Kelly T-Shirts aren't just DKB all the time, though. They are also the masterminds behind awesome stuff like this, so be sure to check them out!
Click below to listen to the podcast.
Be sure to send us your thoughts, suggestions, and questions for next week's show. We're on Twitter at @blessyouboys, @BYBRob, and @HookSlideBYB, on Facebook at BYB.Tigers, and can also be reached at email@example.com!