With Rob Rogacki on vacation this week, and HookSlide refusing to do the show solo, the podcast was taken over by the guys from The Podcastellanos to keep things interesting. (Ok, it wasn't really taken over, they were invited by HookSlide, but it sounds more interesting the other way.)
In this week's episode, Jordan Hall and Eric Wayne join HookSlide to talk about spring training and what to do now that all the interesting prospects (Joe Jimenez, Michael Fulmer, etc.) have been sent to minor league camp. They also talk about the worst commercials played during Tigers' games, try to remember the last 10 starting pitchers on Opening Day, take the usual stack of listener questions, play a Family Feud-style game, and get into some serious power-rankings.
- Tigers Twitter was wrong, again
- What if Anibal Sanchez isn't ready for April?
- The best and worst television/radio commercials (spoiler: Weingartz didn't make the list)
- Which Tigers is the most likely to own 10 cats?
- How do you pronounce "Aviles"?
- What's going to happen at the trade deadline
- Why live tweeting is the worst
- 2:46 - Rounding the Bases: Tigers Twitter was wrong about something
- 33:17 - Warming in the Pen: let’s play the Feud
- 48:44 - High and Tight: and now for a word from our sponsors …
- 1:02:03 - Into the Mob Scene at Home: forget spring training, let’s talk about the trade deadline
- 1:22:16 - The 7th Inning Kvetch: if this van’s a-rockin’, please, please come a-knockin’
Be sure to send us your thoughts, suggestions, and questions for our next show. We're on Twitter at @blessyouboys, @BYBRob, and @HookSlideBYB, on Facebook at BYB.Tigers, and can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org!