The MLB offseason hasn’t exactly gotten off to the hottest start. We have seen a couple of low-level free agent signings, but little else in the way of transactions or rumors. The Detroit Tigers have been all but silent, with just a couple of Al Avila quotes dotting the barren rumor landscape.
It’s also Thanksgiving week here in America — shoutout to our international readers — and things typically grind to a halt as both teams and players take a few days to enjoy time with family and friends. We will be doing the same here at Bless You Boys, so apologies if those piping hot takes about the Detroit Tigers sit in the kitchen a bit longer than you are used to.
In the meantime, let’s talk about other stuff! Here are a few prompts to get you started.
- What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
- What is your favorite dish served at your family’s Thanksgiving dinner?
- What other sport(s) are you following this winter?
- Who is your favorite former Tigers role player (a.k.a. don’t say Alan Trammell, that’s too easy) and why?
- What is your favorite holiday and why is it Thanksgiving?
- What are your thoughts on former Tiger Delmon Young leading the Venezuelan Winter League in home runs?
- What are you reading right now?
As always, feel free to chime in on these questions or anything else you like in the comments below!