Ashley and Brandon are back with the latest installment of the podcast. While northern cities remain in winter’s grip, and Canadian ice does everything possible to prevent it, baseball is still being played, though more often postponed. However, the Tigers broke their five game losing streak on Tuesday, the bullpen continues to intrigue, and there are plenty of issues to discuss.
- Is being bad what it takes for the Tigers’ bullpen to be good?
- Mikie Mahtook heads to Toledo and it’s time to see a lot more JaCoby Jones.
- Gardy discovers Meijer’s
- Quick hits from around the Tigers’ farm system
- The wonder of Shohei Ohtani mania
- MLB v Pitching Ninja
- MLB goes to Puerto Rico and could learn some things from the baseball obsessed culture there.
BYB needs your support. We have rewards outlined for $1, $3, and $5 tiers at our Patreon page here, and we’re continuing to solicit and consider your suggestions and requests. We’re also trying hard to do so as unobtrusively as possible. We’re grateful to all those who’ve stepped up to becomes patrons of the site, and to everyone who makes BYB a part of their day. Thanks as always for reading, listening and participating in the best Detroit Tigers community around.
Intro: “Motor City 2” -J. Dilla