Brandon and Ashley return to look at a team that is starting to see injuries taking their toll after a nice start. As the schedule gets tougher, and the roster gets thinner, the Tigers are going to need some things to break their way to avoid a tumble.
- James Paxton’s no-no joins a list of incredible pitching performances so far this season
- Miguel Cabrera is on the DL and that’s not a bad thing
- Daniel Norris opts for surgery, and it’s frustrating, but also all for the best
- Jose Iglesias and Ron Gardenhire got into it just a bit
- Christin Stewart is raging for Toledo but we won’t see him for a while
- Listener questions
BYB needs your support. We have rewards outlined for $1, $3, and $5 tiers at our Patreon page here, and we’re continuing to solicit and consider your suggestions and requests. We’re also trying hard to do so as unobtrusively as possible. We’re grateful to all those who’ve stepped up to becomes patrons of the site, and to everyone who makes BYB a part of their day. Thanks as always for reading, listening and participating in the best Detroit Tigers community around.
Intro: “Motor City 2” -J Dilla