Ashley and Brandon return as the Tigers attempt to seize a share of first place in the AL Central. What is happening here?? This scruffy band of young players and veterans continues to surprise with some outstanding performances, and a peculiar steadiness that has Tigers fans already believing that their team is never out of a game. Meanwhile, around the league, people are getting in trouble and shenanigans are afoot.
- The Tigers are ridiculous right now, winning games they shouldn’t, booting the ball around and coming through with huge performances to bail themselves out.
- Blaine Hardy broke Robinson Cano’s hand, but you’ll never guess what happened next!
- Ashley and Brandon made it to episode 20 without a big ol’ PED discussion, but no further.
- MLB and their petty fight over custom cleat designs.
- Here’s a link to the “Fun Cup” minor league teams with alternate Spanish names and gear.
- Expectations have been a bitch for years, and there is something freeing about watching the Tigers without them.
BYB needs your support. We have rewards outlined for $1, $3, and $5 tiers at our Patreon page here, and we’re continuing to solicit and consider your suggestions and requests. We’re also trying hard to do so as unobtrusively as possible. We’re grateful to all those who’ve stepped up to becomes patrons of the site, and to everyone who makes BYB a part of their day. Thanks as always for reading, listening and participating in the best Detroit Tigers community around.
Intro: “Majorette” - Beach House