June was a rough month for the Bless You Boys podcast. Travels, family dramatics and crushing sinus issues took a toll on our production. But we’re working on our launch angle again and hope to BABIP our way to success in July with stronger output. Ashley and Brandon return to discuss the dog days of summer and a trade market that isn’t looking so robust for the Detroit Tigers.
- The offense and bullpen are wearing thin.
- Injuries, and what looks a strong buyer’s market are muting some enthusiasm for a busy trade deadline.
- Chris Bosio was fired, and the Tigers appear to have handled it pretty well. Now what is the fallout for the pitching staff?
- In praise of Nicholas Castellanos and Shane Greene’s SixOneNine podcast.
- The farm remains a source of help with plenty of strong performances and promotions.