Ashley and Brandon return to discuss the week in Tigers baseball, for better and for worse. After rough starts from Michael Fulmer and Matt Boyd, it’s been a bleak week for Tigers fans. However, there are some faces old and new coming to a Tigers roster near you for the September stretch drive. There is also plenty to be pleased about down on the farm.
- Daniel Norris is on the way back and Christin Stewart should be coming with him.
- Matt Manning looks like one of the better pitching prospects in the game after a fantastic 2018.
- The James McCann era nears its end, and we aren’t sad about it.
- Women’s baseball at the highest level has been pretty awesome.
- On the art of becoming a fan favorite.
- Baseball is becoming too insular and inaccessible for its own good.
Intro: “Motor City 2” - by J. Dilla