Happy New Year, Detroit Tigers fans! While the club is likely to get off to a slow start in 2019 as they wait for the free agent market to get even cheaper, we here at Bless You Boys are hoping to hit the ground running. Our prospect profiles will be out in the coming days, and we are already laughing at ourselves for 2018.
One of the suggestions you had for us this year was to create more open threads and other areas on the site where you, our lovely commenters, can chat with one another. We have long had one of the best communities on the internet, and that is thanks to all of you, the reader. Thank you for your support, commentary, and criticism.
Now let’s get 2019 started off right! Here are a few questions to get the discussion started in the new year.
- What are your resolutions for 2019?
- What do you think of the Mariners’ late-night deal with Yusei Kikuchi?
- Which football games are you watching today?
- Which game was more embarrassing: Michigan’s blowout loss to Florida, or Michigan State repeatedly tripping over themselves against Oregon?
- What do you want to see from the Tigers in 2019?