The Tigers have released their schedule for 2019 spring training. Once again, for the 83rd year in a row, the Tigers will be doing their spring workouts in Lakeland, Florida at Joker Marchant Stadium (officially Publix Field and Joker Marchant Stadium).
The dates for reporting and training are as follows:
- February 12 — Pitchers and catchers report
- February 13 — First pitcher and catcher workout
- February 17 — Position players report
- February 18 — First full squad workout
- February 22 — Exhibition game vs. Southeastern University Fire baseball
- February 23 — @ Blue Jays, first official game of spring training
Tickets for spring training games will go on sale January 12, via the Tigers spring training website.