Brandon and Ashley return to gnaw on a meager diet of Tigers news. The Tigers and their gear are making their way south for spring camp, and pitchers and catchers are set to report in less than a week. The free agent market is still quiet, the Tigers still need a catcher, and Nick Castellanos doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. We touched on these and a host of other topics.
- Truck Day brings warm vibes.
- The Tigers ended the Big D experiment.
- Danny McClain’s Cy Young award went to auction, and Kirk Gibson is now a special assistant to Al Avila.
- Nick Castellanos is primed for a good year.
- Niko Goodrum needs to seize his opportunity.
- Stop this madness and sign a catcher, Tigers.
- Keith Law isn’t impressed with the Tigers farm system.
- Arbitration wins, and a record arb eligible one-year deal for Nolan Arenado may point the way beyond the free agent freeze.
Intro: “You Look Fine” -Pia Fraus