Of course, there are plenty of good reasons to suspect they won’t hang around .500 too much longer. Still, it’s great to see that even a team without major ambitions this year is bringing out a passionate response from the fanbase. Some of that response, particularly in regard to the offense through 16 games, has been decidedly negative. It’s bound to improve, but the question is whether or not we’ve already seen the best of the pitching staff. Ashley and Brandon dive into these, and many other topics, at the 10 percent mark of the 2019 season.
- The Tigers are a .500 team and the fanbase is PUMPED! Huh, they’re not pumped? Oh.
- Should be play role reversal with Niko Goodrum and JaCoby Jones?
- Brandon rolls his eyes at the Tigers handling of Daniel Norris briefly, but here we go so hang onto your butts.
- Matt Boyd has turned himself into quite a good starting pitcher, and we believe.
- A Zach Greinke story, and the possibility that a Trevor Bauer, Greinke summit would either destroy the universe or save it.
- MLB is cracking down on video now, and seems dedicated to screwing things up for fans.
- So, you wanna be a baseball writer?
- We didn’t know we needed the many guinea pig avatars of Shane Greene, but it turns out that we did.