We’re back again with the second installment of our weekend edition of the Bless You Boys Podcast. Host Brandon Day tempers your wild enthusiasm after a 5-3 start including a takedown of the semi-mighty Yankees in the Bronx. We’ll also try to tamp down your fears about the offense after a decidedly whiff-heavy performance through eight games. The starting pitching probably isn’t this good. The offense isn’t this bad.
Topics in this episode include:
- A look back at the road series against the New York Yankees which the Tigers took two games to one.
- The incredible transformation of Matt Boyd
- Opening Day in Detroit is pretty special, particularly when the Tigers get a victory.
- Spencer Turnbull looks good, but let’s slow our roll a little.
- The minor league season gets underway with the debuts of Casey Mize and Matt Manning.
If you’re able to, please head over to our Patreon page and commit to a small donation to help us continue expanding our minor league coverage, and thanks for listening!
Intro: “Motor City 2” - J. Dilla