The Tigers are still hanging around .500, but the quality of baseball is a rollercoaster. Some days they look good. Others they look like a lock to lose 100 games. Ashley and Brandon investigate the Jekyll and Hyde nature of the 2019 Detroit Tigers, fearing that Mr. Hyde is near to setting up permanent shop in the clubhouse.
- The Tigers keep hanging in, but it all depends who is starting.
- Help for the offense is on the way, but help for the pitching staff is going to be hard to come by.
- Brad Ausmus and the Angels are in town, and everything is still his fault.
- The Rays are winning and have an absolutely stacked farm system. How about we poach Chaim Bloom as Tigers GM, and he and Yzerman can lead the Ilitch sports ventures into a bold new era of success.
- Drew VerHagen DFA’d, which is fine, but who do we have to rescue the bullpen and rotation?